Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Erk.

I knit. A lot.

I  used to pull out about as much as I had knitted, because I cannot stand a mistake.

I don't do that as much as I used to, because with much practice has come some small degree of expertise.

Last night I was knitting along and I came to a place where something was obviously wrong.

You wouldn't be able to tell when I'm finished with the piece that something is wrong, because it's as easy as knitting two together (K2tog) twice to fix it, which I did, and I went on for two more long rows before going to bed.

It has been sitting in my giant pocketbook all day, taunting me.

And now, just like that, I am pulling it back out.

Some things never change.

1 comment:

  1. The pursuit of perfection causes pause and is sometimes perplexing... and has caused the proliferation of Paxil.

    ReplyDelete