Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Things I have already thought today, in no particular order

That's a lot of tan for one person. I wonder if she gets her skin checked. Probably not.


Dark hose, light shoes: wrong.


I did not know that Liz and Evan were related.


I would like some quiche. Why is there no quiche?


Jimmy Baron must be high.


This is a really long red light.


I wonder where this street goes. Oops.


Viva la RevoluciĆ³n!


I wonder if Natalie Munroe has had that baby yet?


How do you pronounce Antener?


Why do I not have any saline solution?


Execute the turn, please.


Will there be swimming in Minnesota this summer?


Ooh! A Smart Car!


I need to go to bed earlier.


Nuts.


Should I get a bike?


Hmm. Orzo.


That tea really was very good.

7 comments:

  1. I believe it is safe to assume that it was not the $15 per cup tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it was that tea. I was sitting here thinking about it, but I am not in possession of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thoughts are so much more coherent than mine, which usually consist of, "What the hell..." and "Huh. Weird."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I did weed out the less cogent ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jimmy Baron is even still around?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't much like to swim in the lake because it's weedy, but it can be done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, good. That will save me the agony of finding a swimsuit, and you the agony of seeing me in it.

    ReplyDelete